Data-processing dedicated to the customer.
- Ensure the operation of an industrial plant
- Provide a chronological report of the unit running and performance
A computer equipped with a process supervision software is connected to a programmable PLC monitoring the operation.
The supervision software is specifically configurated for a defined application.
- Accessibility and easy interaction for non-specialists in automatism and data-processing
- Fast diagnostic of breakdowns and failures
- Assistance to preventive maintenance
- Storing of operating parameters and plant performances
- Possible connection to a teleassistance service
A service adapted to the industrial sector’s needs.
- Assistance to diagnostic of breakdowns and failures
- Real-time remote plant management
A remote terminal communicates with the unit monitoring system(s) through two modems and the telephone network, allowing:
- Operating conditions visualization
- Instantaneous information on possible malfunctions, and immediate correction
- Plant remote control
- Warning of staff on site
- Continuous help from our team of experts
- Fast diagnostic
- Rationalization of a possible action on site
- Update software and programming
- Easy assistance to operators starting-up the plant
- Connection from either station